The leading software for polymer molecular weight measurement by mass spectrometry
The standard for characterizing homopolymer and copolymer molecular weight distributions, polydispersity, and mixture deconvolution. Polymerix provides sophisticated tools for analysis of homopolymer and copolymer composition and deconvolution of homopolymer and copolymer mixtures, including computation of the standard polymer metrics: Mn, Mw, Mz, PD, DPn, DPw, DPz values.
- Raw data import directly from vendor format files
- Support for all ionization modes and polarities
- Support for single spectrum (MALDI/MS) or multi-scan (LC/MS, GPC/MS) fractions
- Comprehensive mass spectral data reduction
- Calculates a complete assignment of spectral features to individual series components
- Results presented in complementary graphical and tabular forms.
- Graphical and tabular results can be exported for use with word processing, spreadsheet, or database programs.
Please contact us for a fully-functional demo version of Polymerix.