World-class software for Petroleomics data analysis and visualization
Developed in collaboration with researchers at Florida State University's National High Magnetic Field Laboratory, the world's foremost experts in the mass spectrometric analysis of petroleum and related materials, Composer makes the fruits of more than a decade of effort available to the petroleum research community.
- Raw data import directly from vendor-format files
- Support for all ionization modes and polarities
- Comprehensive tools for mass recalibration to sub-ppm mass accuracy
- Elemental composition assignment based on Kendrick mass defect sorting
- Sorting of assignments by chemical class, double bond equivalent, and carbon number
- Interactive assignment browsing
- Extensive plotting and graphics for visualization of composition
- Result and graphics data export to third-party spreadsheet and publication-quality graphics programs
For more information, please contact us.